Friday, January 8, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS FROM oj

Thinking today would be an incredible day i was wrong, not that today was a bad day, but it just was not incredible. I miss the days in which i got excited about snow days. Those snow days now just seem like any other day and not a day off at all but a day of more work and hardships. I realize that all is not find in life and that even on snow days the world still has problems.



This is the end of my break today it is the last Friday that I will be off for a while. I will miss this break a lot. The break was full of wonderful times spent with friends and family. While I will miss the break I am ready to get back to my beloved Purdue University. I did no realize how much i loved Purdue until i decided to go there to college. I am truly a Boilermaker and will always be a Boilermaker. Purdue University Sports is one of my major passions in life. Purdue basketball is 14 and 0 right now trying to make it 15 straight tomorrow. This would be a major game against a high powered Wisconsin Basketball team.

I will be using this blog mainly to talk about music and politics but occasionally i will be talking sports as well.

BOILER UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment