Monday, January 11, 2010

First day of Classes

Today I embarked on my second semester at Purdue University. As I expected it made me extremely excited for my course load this semester and I am ready to get the semester off with a bang. As thought, my intro to environmental science course seems like it deals mostly with politics! This excites me as it might actually be useful in my major! After having an amazing lunch with my best friend Whitney Possible, I proceeded to my International Politics class. This is the class that i am most excited about this semester. My professor seems great and I look forward into diving into covering material in deep detail. Next I made my trek to English. English seems like it will be a pretty good time i am required to keep a blog for that class and will learn more details about that on Wednesday. After sitting through English I switched gears completely to Spanish. Spanish is going to be my most difficult class this semester. I am a bit worried about it and hope that I can get through it with a somewhat decent grade! Overall the Semester looks great and I look forward too it. I am currently listening to Hurricane by Bob Dylan. If you have yet to hear this masterpiece of a song you must check into it. It is a folk classic and one of my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment