Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Failure

Failure is one thing in life that disturbs me. I have always liked to succeed, just like any other average person, yet that liking to succeed doesn't always help one in life. Not only does success make you stronger and push you forward, but success holds you back. Success is one of those things that makes you fear failure. I myself, have been granted with plenty of success in my life, but not only does the fear of failure help me succeed, but the fear of failure make me miss out on certain opportunities in life. I believe that my life is missing failure, if only a little failure, maybe I would be able to succeed on things that I am scared to muster up the courage to do. Not only scared to attempt, but just scared to pursue. Over the past few weeks, I have been thinking a lot about what would happen if I failed at something I was pursuing, and it frustrates me deeply to think that I doubt myself to even think like this. As a positive person, I know that I will always have my friends, and true friends are there to pick one up after they have failed. After plenty of thinking I have made my decision, and if I succeed or fail I will share the outcome, and have to live with it. This is my shot, this is my opportunity, it is time to start living life without the total fear of failure!

No comments:

Post a Comment